Delivery: For questions regarding orders or delivery please email email@example.com. Ordering….. While the best, and most efficient method is online via our 100% Secure server, orders can also be taken by fax, post, or over the phone. Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Delta, Solo, and Electron and American Express cards are all accepted as well as PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the shipping address is different to the billing address on the credit card, prior authorization must be obtained by either calling 1-877-309-9243 (US), (44)1756 770199 (UK) or by emailing email@example.com with details.
Delivery…. The majority of orders delivered to UK addresses are dispatched via Royal Mail First Class or Courier services. Therefore, you can expect to receive your items within 7-14 working days after you have placed your order on items currently in stock. For unusually heavy items, delivery may take an extra day or so, so please contact us if you have an urgent order in such cases. If you need something by guaranteed next day delivery, and don't mind paying a little extra, just give us a call, and we'll do our best. Orders to the USA are sent airmail but allow between 14-28 days for delivery. Orders to Europe and the rest of the world are also sent airmail.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Ordering: The best way to order products shown on our website is online, but orders can also be made by telephone, or by faxing/posting us a completed order form. When you have placed your order on-line, we immediately send you an automatic Email confirmation/receipt for your order. If you do not receive a confirmation, your order has NOT gone through. In the UK call 01756 770199 or from the US toll free 1-877-309-9043. Goods are subject to availability. In the extremely unlikely event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods. Very occasionally we offer goods on a pre order basis, whereby we do not actually have the item in stock, but will ship the item to you when it arrives in stock. If this is the case it will be clearly shown by a RESERVE next to the product. In such cases delivery times are subject to delivery from our supplier, and so we cannot be held responsible for any later than expected delivery. In such cases, you can cancel you order any time you like.
2. Prices: While trying to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will try to inform you immediately and give you the option of cancelling your order, or reconfirming it at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
3. Payment: Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, PayPal, Electron, American Express or Delta. The card details will be encrypted to give you maximum protection while shopping with us. Eye Spy uses a 100% secure shopping cart. When you checkout you pay in GB Pounds/US Dollars. The amount you are shown in these currencies will be the amount charged to you. You can also pay for products by telephone, or by faxing/posting us a completed order form.
4. Delivery: For UK orders, you should normally receive goods within 7-14 working days. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time, however delays are occasionally inevitable, and we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. Incorrect or incomplete delivery information on an order resulting in the package being returned will incur additional shipping charges for re-posting, and in the event of a requested refund, a 15% re-stocking fee will apply.
5.Returns: We believe that you will be 100% satisfied with your product, but occasionally you may need to return an item. You can cancel your order and return it to us within 14 days of the purchase date if it is in it's original condition, completely unused, and suitable for resale. You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us, and we suggest you use a secure delivery method (which requires a signature upon delivery). Refunds are made within a week of an order being cancelled and the goods having been returned to us along with the original receipt. Please contact us by email or phone before returning any goods, so we can give you a specific returns number. For individual items over £180 in value, we reserve the right to charge a 15% return fee. In the case of faulty goods we guarantee all items for a period of 2 months from the purchase date - most goods also include a manufacturers warranty for a longer period than this. Our warranty covers all manufacturing defects and does not cover faults arising from poor/improper use. Goods found to be faulty can only be exchanged for the same product and cannot be refunded. As for normal returns, you must contact us by email or phone before returning any goods, so we can give you a specific returns number.
6. Liability: We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you. Due to the nature of the Internet, the shopping online service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control, for example, flood, drought, fire...
7. Copyright and Trademarks: All rights in the designs and information on our website, are owned by us. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may copy and print sections of our website, but only for the use of placing an order with us. Any other reproduction of information or designs contained in this website may only be done after receiving our written permission.
9. Questions about your order: If you have any queries about the delivery or the items when you get them, simply email or call our customer service department. We guarantee to respond to all emails within 24 hours. 10. Other: The laws of England and Wales shall govern the contract between us, and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. Sometimes the product specifications from manufacturers can change; in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. Where "substitute" goods are sent and you are not happy with them and cancel the order, you will not be made to pay the cost of returning the goods. While we try to make sure that all information we provide within our website is accurate, errors and misprints do occur, and we cannot be held responsible for them. None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.